Emergency READY Profile: How to Prepare Your Business for a Disaster
Being a property manager or landlord isn't a 9 to 5 job. Mishaps don't care if you're on vacation or out of the office. Problems can arise 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Be prepared before disaster strikes. Deal with unforeseen circumstances by implementing our Emergency READY Profile (ERP), as many as 50% of businesses have to shut down after a disaster.
Being Prepared is FREE
Your company's ERP profile is FREE and can help you in the event of a disaster. We simply take down a few basic pieces of contact information and we are at your door in case of an emergency.
What Does an Emergency Ready Profile Look Like?
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Businesses that survive a disaster had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. ERP helps your business have a plan in place and helps keep you and your staff members informed on handling fire and water damage.