Fire Restoration Clean-up
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects the structure of your house but your belongings. SERVPRO of Tampa Southeast understands your family's furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it home. Check some of SERVPRO's fire restoration services below:
SERVPRO of Tampa Southeast specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and "restore" versus "replace" mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can't be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition. Several methods of cleaning your contents include:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can't withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Fire-damaged electronics can present a severe hazard. Don't attempt to turn on or operate any damaged electrical device. Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces. If not removed, the residues corrode, causing electronic failure in the device.
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician. Call SERVPRO of Tampa Southeast today at (813) 694-9092.